It is an indispensable tool for the professional hairdresser. It provides maximum security in the discoloration and staining processes, to achieve the platinum and blond tones desired by all the women, keeping them intact, strong and healthy hair.
The Affini-Plex join and maintain the integrity of the bridge weakened disulfide, giving the wire resistance and protection for the duration of the procedure performed, maintaining its integrity until its completion.
Yield: Minimun 50 applications.
- Córtex PLUS 500 ml (16,907 Fl. Oz.)
- Fluid Oil Protector 500 ml (16,907 Fl. Oz.)
DECOLORIZATION NORMAL AND EXTREME:
The Affini-Plex provides greater resistance to aggression hair during the chemical process, increasing its limits with maximum safety and vitality.
Care has to be the mixing ratios for the final result will depend on the correct use of products.
How to use:
- For up to 50g of bleaching powder used 10ml Fluid Oil Protector STEP 1.
- From 50g to 100g of bleaching powder used 20ml Fluid Oil Protector STEP 1.
- The product of excess can become very slow procedure.
- Only add the Fluid Oil Protector Step 1 at the end of the mixture of powder and Ox.
Example: Prepare 50g bleach + 100ml of hydrogen peroxide powder and add 10ml of Affini-Plex Fluid Oil Protector STEP 1.
1. Apply the wires, following the technique, break time informed by the manufacturer of bleaching powder.
2. If you reach the desired whitening tone, rinse the wires completely, remove excess water with a towel and apply the Cortex Plus STEP 2, lock the lock, waiting for 15 minutes. Rinse again and move on to the next step of their work.
3. If you have NOT reached the desired whitening tone, DO NOT RINSE THE WIRES, to remove dust; clean them thoroughly with the help of a wet towel and apply the Cortex Plus STEP 2 wick wick, leaving it to act for 15 minutes. After this pause, repeat the bleaching procedure and wait the required time.
4. Reaching the desired whitening rinse tone the wires completely, remove excess water and repeat the application of Cortex Plus STEP 2 and wait for another 15 minutes. Rinse the last time and go to the next step of their work.
COLORING PERMANENT E color wash
1. After mixing the staining Ox add 7,5ml of Affini -Plex Fluid Oil protector STEP 1 50g for each color or for each 9ml 60g staining.
2. Rinse the hair for complete removal of excess ink without using shampoo and dry with towel.
3. Apply 20ml Cortex Plus STEP 2 from root to tip and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse and finish as desired.
DECOLORIZATION HAIR IN RELAXED guanidine
This allows bleaching procedures relaxed hair with Guanidine Hydroxide .
1. Prepare 50g bleaching powder + 100ml of hydrogen peroxide and add 10ml of Affini -Plex Fluid Oil Protector STEP 1 .
2. Apply the wires, following the technique , break time informed by the manufacturer of bleaching powder .
3. Achieving the desired whitening tone, completely rinse the wires , remove excess water with a towel and apply the Cortex Plus STEP 2 , lock the lock , waiting for 15 minutes.
Because the hair fibers to be well sensitized , the action of depigmentation for powder is very fast and should be careful professional change Wire feature .
TREATMENT PRE- REPAIR CHEMICAL TOTAL ( HAIR OR rubberized brittle )
This procedure should be done when the condition of hair is extremely damaged ( or rubberised hair Brittle ) in order to interrupt the breaking of the yarn and return the normal hair elasticity.
How to use:
1. In a bowl put 12.5mL drinking water add 7,5ml of Affini -Plex Fluid Oil Protector STEP 1 and more 20ml Cortex Plus STEP 2 .
2. Apply the mixture from root to tip and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry the hair completely . Carefully evaluate the hair conditions if they want to proceed with the application of chemistry.
Hair with characteristic booting means that some chemical procedure was done and was not properly neutralized , thus the chemical also acts on the wire . This procedure will neutralize Normalize and return strength to the hair besides shine and softness .
NUTRITION AND PREVENTION TREATMENT
Suitable for hair sensitized by any type of chemical , its action will nourish , repair and replenish lipids lost in chemical procedures , restoring health to the wires and protecting the aggressions of everyday life .
How to use:
1. wash the hair , moisten them and apply the Cortex Plus STEP 2 lock the root lock to the tips .
2. Let stand for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
1. Finalize as desired.
The use of Affini -Plex NOT replace the need for sensitivity test or swab test that usually you already do as a precaution.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. Follow the instructions correctly precautions for use of warnings of the bleach and Hydrogen peroxide powder manufacturer.
2. The use of Affini-Plex NOT replace the need for sensitivity test or swab test that usually you already do as a precaution.
3. It is common knowledge that chemical reactions of bleaching powder with ferrous minerals found in the hair raise the temperature of the mixture on the hair. If there is such a reaction, immediately wash your hair and apply Step 2. This reaction is caused by bleaching powder interacting with minerals and never because of Affini-Plex.
4. Because the Affini-Plex delay the action of the bleaching process can be increased volumagem hydrogen peroxide in order to obtain the desired whitening background. This procedure should only be done with bleaching powder. Not to where the hair is extremely discolored, fine and sensitized. It also should not be made in color or tint to avoid the risk of dye not fix.
Use OX 20vol. for OX result of 10vol.
Use OX 30vol. for OX result of 20vol.
Use OX 40vol. for results of OX 30vol.